tagline: From openSUSE
openSUSE Portal:12.2 Release information edit
openSUSE 12.2 was released on Wednesday September 5th 2012 and brought the best of Free Software in the familiar openSUSE package: stable and complete.
12.2 can be downloaded from software.opensuse.org. Also available was a German 12.2 boxed retail edition. Retail editions boast a complete printed user manual, physical installation media, and include exciting money-off vouchers. Note openSUSE 12.2 has been succeeded by openSUSE 12.3 and on Jan 15th 2014 has been discontinued its support.
Feature highlights edit
In detail edit
Maintained Previous Releases:
In the news edit
- Nov 23: Update to Kernel 4.14 Among This Week’s Tumbleweed Snapshots— Douglas DeMaio
- Nov 03: From Drivers to Kernel, A Week Full of Tumbleweed Snapshots— Douglas DeMaio
- Oct 20: Start Using Qt 5.10 Beta in KDE Unstable repositories: Krypton and Argon— Douglas DeMaio
- Oct 19: GNU Compiler Collection 6 Removed from Tumbleweed— Douglas DeMaio
- Oct 12: Plasma 5.11, GNOME 3.26.1 Land in Tumbleweed— Douglas DeMaio