If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
- </span> OneClickInstallCLI
- With this technology users can install packages and add repositories with a simple click on a link in a website.
- Developer:Please add developer...
- Website:Please add website...</ul>
- Allows you to install applications from software.opensuse.org without needing Firefox or any GUI
Installation is normally a part of the default graphical installation. However if it is not, it can be installed using:
Start Software. Search for package "yast2-metapackage-handler". Click the ideal package to open detail page. Click Install button.
Start Discover. Search for package "yast2-metapackage-handler". Click the ideal package to open detail page. Click Install button.
Start YaST --> Software Management. Search for package "yast2-metapackage-handler". Check the checkbox for installation (green check). Click Accept button to start installation.
OneClickInstallCLI is the command line interface for the "1 Click Install" used on software.opensuse.org. If you click on the link and only get text output because you are not using the Firefox browser, you can still install the package using this tool.
$ sudo OneClickInstallCLI https://software.opensuse.org/ymp/openSUSE:Factory/standard/yast2-metapackage-handler.ymp