The project is controlled by its community and relies on the contributions of individuals, working as testers, writers, translators, usability experts, artists and ambassadors or developers. The project embraces a wide variety of technology, people with different levels of expertise, speaking different languages and having different cultural backgrounds.
Have a lot of fun...
- Jun 13: New node.js LTS, GNU Debugger, libvirt Updates Arrive in Tumbleweed Snapshots— Douglas DeMaio
- Jun 07: People of openSUSE: Stasiek Michalski— Imad Aldoj
- Jun 06: Mesa, VirtualBox, Ceph, NetworkManager Packages Update in Tumbleweed— Douglas DeMaio
- May 22: openSUSE Community Releases Leap 15.1 Version— Douglas DeMaio
- May 16: Stable Sailing For Tumbleweed Snapshots This Week— Douglas DeMaio