The project is controlled by its community and relies on the contributions of individuals, working as testers, writers, translators, usability experts, artists and ambassadors or developers. The project embraces a wide variety of technology, people with different levels of expertise, speaking different languages and having different cultural backgrounds.
Have a lot of fun...
- Jun 22: Hack Week starts Hacking for Humanity next week— email@example.com (Douglas DeMaio)
- Jun 17: Community work group update post oSC22— firstname.lastname@example.org (Lubos Kocman)
- Jun 16: An update from ALP Quality Engineering— email@example.com (Lubos Kocman)
- Jun 15: Community aims to grow communication, marketing team— firstname.lastname@example.org (Douglas DeMaio)
- Jun 08: Leap 15.4 Offers New Features, Familiar Stability— email@example.com (Douglas DeMaio)