The project is controlled by its community and relies on the contributions of individuals, working as testers, writers, translators, usability experts, artists and ambassadors or developers. The project embraces a wide variety of technology, people with different levels of expertise, speaking different languages and having different cultural backgrounds.
Have a lot of fun...
- Aug 19: Changing the Chair of the openSUSE Board— Richard Brown
- Aug 17: Kata Containers Packages are Available officially in openSUSE Tumbleweed— Douglas DeMaio
- Aug 02: New 4.0.2 Version of Uyuni is Released— Douglas DeMaio
- Aug 01: Mesa, ImageMagick, Plasma, Frameworks Update in Tumbleweed— Douglas DeMaio
- Jul 25: GNOME Packages, More Updated in Tumbleweed This Week— Douglas DeMaio