The project is controlled by its community and relies on the contributions of individuals, working as testers, writers, translators, usability experts, artists and ambassadors or developers. The project embraces a wide variety of technology, people with different levels of expertise, speaking different languages and having different cultural backgrounds.
Have a lot of fun...
- Oct 17: Plasma, Applications, Frameworks arrive in Latest Tumbleweed Snapshot— Douglas DeMaio
- Oct 16: openSUSE to have Summit in Dublin— Douglas DeMaio
- Oct 10: KDE and openSUSE: Plasma 5.17, Qt 5.14 and more— Douglas DeMaio
- Oct 07: Sixth openSUSE.Asia Summit Concludes— Douglas DeMaio
- Sep 30: Election Committee Set to Open Vote on Project Name— Douglas DeMaio