The project is controlled by its community and relies on the contributions of individuals, working as testers, writers, translators, usability experts, artists and ambassadors or developers. The project embraces a wide variety of technology, people with different levels of expertise, speaking different languages and having different cultural backgrounds.
Have a lot of fun...
- Jan 24: Winner Announced for 2020 Conference Logo Competition— Douglas DeMaio
- Jan 15: LibreOffice, Firefox, Curl Receive Updates in Tumbleweed— Douglas DeMaio
- Jan 09: Tumbleweed Provides Some Stability to 2020— Douglas DeMaio
- Jan 07: Q&A: What it is like to be on the openSUSE Board— Douglas DeMaio
- Dec 05: openSUSE Board election 2019-2020 – Call for Nominations, Applications— Douglas DeMaio