tagline: From openSUSE
openSUSE Portal:12.2 Release information edit
openSUSE 12.2 was released on Wednesday September 5th 2012 and brought the best of Free Software in the familiar openSUSE package: stable and complete.
12.2 can be downloaded from software.opensuse.org. Also available was a German 12.2 boxed retail edition. Retail editions boast a complete printed user manual, physical installation media, and include exciting money-off vouchers. Note openSUSE 12.2 has been succeeded by openSUSE 12.3 and on Jan 15th 2014 has been discontinued its support.
Feature highlights edit
In detail edit
Maintained Previous Releases:
In the news edit
- Sep 20: New Repository Caters to Tumbleweed’s Nvidia Users— Douglas DeMaio
- Sep 14: New KDE Applications, PulseAudio Arrive in Tumbleweed— Douglas DeMaio
- Aug 24: Catching up with Tumbleweed Snapshots— Douglas DeMaio
- Aug 22: openSUSE Leap 42.3 Cloud Images Become Available— Douglas DeMaio
- Jul 26: Refresh of Linux Distribution Continues Leveraging Community, Enterprise Benefits— Douglas DeMaio