Lutris is an open source gaming platform for GNU/Linux. It allows you to gather and manage (install, configure and launch) all your games acquired from any source, in a single interface.
- Manage your Linux games, Windows games, emulated console games and browser games
- Launch your Steam games
- Community-written installers to ease up your games' installation
- More than 20 emulators installed automatically or in a single click, providing support for most gaming systems from the late 70's to the present day
- Download and play libre and freeware games
There's a lot more to come, here are some of the planned features that you can expect in future versions:
- Humble Bundle and GOG support
- Mass import of emulator ROMs using the TOSEC database
- Game saves management
- Archive your installation files on external or network drives for a fully automatic installation procedure
- Joystick configuration GUI with keyboard mapping features
- Community features: friends list, chat and multiplayer event planning
Start YaST. Search for package "Lutris". Check the checkbox for install (green check). Click Accept button to start installation.
Open your favorite terminal simulator. Run the following commands:
sudo zypper refresh && zypper install lutris
Via GNOME Software
Start Software. Search for package "Lutris". Click the ideal package to open detail page. Click Install button.
Via KDE Discover
Start Discover. Search for package "Lutris". Click the ideal package to open detail page. Click Install button.
- SDB article 1
- SDB article 2
- SDB article 3