If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
Lutris is an open source gaming platform for GNU/Linux. It allows you to gather and manage (install, configure and launch) all your games acquired from any source, in a single interface.
- Manage your Linux games, Windows games, emulated console games and browser games
- Launch your Steam games
- Community-written installers to ease up your games' installation
- More than 20 emulators installed automatically or in a single click, providing support for most gaming systems from the late 70's to the present day
- Download and play libre and freeware games
There's a lot more to come, here are some of the planned features that you can expect in future versions:
- Humble Bundle and GOG support
- Mass import of emulator ROMs using the TOSEC database
- Game saves management
- Archive your installation files on external or network drives for a fully automatic installation procedure
- Joystick configuration GUI with keyboard mapping features
- Community features: friends list, chat and multiplayer event planning
Start Software. Search for package "Lutris". Click the ideal package to open detail page. Click Install button.
Start Discover. Search for package "Lutris". Click the ideal package to open detail page. Click Install button.
Start YaST --> Software Management. Search for package "Lutris". Check the checkbox for installation (green check). Click Accept button to start installation.
- SDB article 1
- SDB article 2
- SDB article 3