tagline: From openSUSE
GRUB2 and GRUB Legacy
GRUB2 is now the default boot loader in openSUSE, replacing GRUB Legacy (GRUB versions 0.9x). GRUB2 has more advanced features than GRUB Legacy. GRUB Legacy is still available, but is no longer being actively developed.
More information about GRUB2 can be found here.
- All about GRUB - detailed GRUB multi-booting guide
- Recover Grub after Windows install
- Recover MBR after Grub install
- Booting - Wikipedia explanation about booting computer in general.
- GNU GRUB description on Wikipedia.
- List of commands for both, GRUB and GRUB Legacy, on GRUB wiki.
- GRUB Legacy The home of the GRUB Legacy
- GRUB Legacy Manual 0.97
- The home of the GRUB2
- GRUB2 documentation
- Troubleshooting Grub2 (Ubuntu)