Community live CDs edit
A family of GNU/Linux-libre distributions which he aims them to secure you against the malware, frees you against the blobs (very often malware), finally saves your hardware system resources.
He sets Cinnamon as his default desktop and also LXQt flavour available, each LXQt flavour is for the ones which you are fully dissatisfied to Gtk+ and need the Qt-only environment, here, note that KDE instead integrates Qt alongside Gtk+.
He recommends his family of distributions to the
m$win refugees, esp ones being suffered under malware.
His other software projects
- GNU/JeOS-libre, his 100% free just enough operating system
- GNU Free Linux Enterprise Desktop
- Finally, his improvements over others
FyreLinux is a free Linux distribution which is Qt-centerist. It is based on openSUSE Tumbleweed and gives you an option to use either LXQt and KDE as your desktop without the need of installing two different images. The latest version is 17.10 "Dia". Future versions aim to add Budgie-qt and Lumina as desktop options.
A spin that aims to provide ecological and biological researchers a better experience when using a Linux distribution. Available as a live installable DVD based on openSUSE Leap 42.1.
Desktop environment development images edit
- GNOME Next is a development branch aimed at inclusion into Factory. At the point where GNOME:Next reaches stable versions, we will evaluate efforts to branch it off for the latest released version of openSUSE.
- Packages built for KDE Git using stable and tested openSUSE technologies to track the latest development state of KDE software. Argon is a live installable image based on openSUSE Leap and Krypton is a live installable image.
Build your own live CD edit
Former community projects edit
- The Medical project provided relevant packages for physician's practices and other clinical environments like clinical research.
- Was a KDE desktop with Oxygen icons, VLC media player, codecs, created with SUSE Studio.
- Was a live installable CD image that functioned as a testbed for the latest kernel, Mesa, libdrm and xf86-video-drivers for support of the newest AMD, Intel and NVIDIA hardware.