tagline: From openSUSE
ScummVM allows you to run classic point-and-click adventure games like Monkey Island, Broken Sword, Beneath a Steel Sky and many more. You only need the data files of the games. First it was designed to play adventure games that use the SCUMM system which was used and invented by LucasArts, it is now working with games which are not using the SCUMM system like Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars.
- 3 Skulls of the Toltecs
- The 7th Guest
- Beneath a Steel Sky
- Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
- Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror
- King's Quest: Quest for the Crown
- King's Quest II: Romancing the Throne
- King's Quest III: To Heir Is Human
- King's Quest IV: The Perils of Rosella
- King's Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder!
- King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow
- Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards
- Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (in Several Wrong Places)
- Leisure Suit Larry III: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals
- Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover Work
- Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out!
A full list of supported games is provided under http://www.scummvm.org/compatibility/
To install ScummVM type:
sudo zypper install scummvm scummvm-extra
scummvm-extra provides extra engines for ScummVM, e.g. for Broken Sword 2.5.
After installing you can start ScummVM via terminal:
or from the menu list of your DE.