|Full systems|| Laptops - Desktops - Servers - Virtual Machines|
|Components||Bluetooth adapters - Digital cameras - Firewire cards - Floppy drives - Gadgets - IDE + SATA cards - Keyboards - Motherboards - Monitors - Modems - Network adapters (Wired) - Network adapters (Wireless) - Optical media (CD, DVD, Blueray) - Phones, handsets, mobile/cell - Printers - RAID Controllers - Scanners - SCSI adapters - Sound cards - TV cards - UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) - Video cards - Web cameras|
|Acer - Apple - Asus - Compaq - Dell - eMachines - Fujitsu - Gateway - HP - IBM - Medion - Micron - Shuttle - Sony - Other|
|Pavillion a6650f||11.0 64bits||AMD Phenom(tm) 9550 X4 Quad-Core processor, 6 GB memory, 500 GB HDD , nvidia GeForce 6150SE, ViewSonic VX1962wm LCD display 1680x1050. Installed with DVD less than 20 minutes, working perfectly. Dual-boot with Vista on the same 500GB HD, (200G vista, 300G Suse)|
|Pavillion m8100n||11.2 64bit||1)||Other = 2) 4)|| 1) Nvidia GeForce 6150 with nvidia driver, uses nv by default 2) Power Management= Yes(Suspend and hibernate work perfectly
4)Conexant HSF modem works with Linuxant driver
|Pavillion m8180.de||10.2 x86_64||BIOS AMI 8.00.14||Core 2 Quad Q6600 (K) 2,4 GHz, 3 GB memory, 500 GB HDD , Seems to install perfectly with CD or DVD. Default graphics is ok, nvidia GeForce8600GT needs nvidia driver (NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-*.run) to work fine. no sound, net driver can be installed from http://sourceforge.net/projects/e1000/, beginning with kernel 2.6.20 the intel chipset is supported|
|Pavillion m8180.de||10.3rc1 x86_64||BIOS AMI 8.00.14||Core 2 Quad Q6600 (K) 2,4 GHz, 3 GB memory, 500 GB HDD , Seems to install perfectly with CD or DVD. Default graphics is ok, nvidia GeForce8600GT needs nvidia driver (NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-*.run) to work fine. sound an ethernet on board Intel_82801I|
|Pavillion m9079.es||10.3 x86_64||Core 2 Quad Q6600 (K) 2,4 GHz, 2 GB memory, 320 GB HDD. nVidia GeForce 8400GS. Chipset Intel G33 Express. Install perfectly with DVD.|
|Pavillion m9079.es||11.0 x86_64||Core 2 Quad Q6600 (K) 2,4 GHz, 2 GB memory, 320 GB HDD. nVidia GeForce 8400GS. Chipset Intel G33 Express. Install perfectly with DVD.|
|Pavillion m9090.de||11.1 i586|| - Core 2 Quad Q6600 (K) 2,4 GHz, 3 GB memory|
- HDD: 2x500 GB HDD (I work with RAID0 on system and home).
- nVidia GeForce 8800GTS (works perfect with nVidia driver G02, I am using 1x24" and 1x20" monitor).
- Install perfectly with DVD.
- TV-Card not recognized (Hauppage Win-TV HVR-1200), but works with a Conexant CX23885 driver and Kaffein, this doesn't work for analog TV.
- HP Easy Backup Buttom doesn't work.
- DVD Burner works also with LightScribe.
- Sound: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH8 Family) HD Audio Controller. Sound works but only PCM channel. No 5.1 sound.
|HP Compaq dc5700||10.3 (32 bits)||(missing master channel, see notes)||When installing, pass the following value to kernel in order to proceed with no problems (pci=nommconf)|| - Graphic card: Intel Corporation 82Q963/Q965|
- Sound: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) HD Audio Controller. Sound works but only PCM channel (which is not available) so no sound to speakers only from motherboard (see bugzillas #299735 and #293394 for more details
- Ethernet: Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM5755 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express
- 4 sata ports
- Update on 12/14/2008: to get sound from speakers, just add "model=hp" to /etc/modprobe.d/sound. See "Intel-HD sound problems" article to get detailed information.
|HP Compaq DX2250||10.3||10.3 installed OK. Had to set SATA mode to "Native IDE" from "Legacy IDE" in CMOS setup before hard disk and dvd were recognized by installer|
|HP DX2450||11.1 32bit & 64bit||11.1 installed OK. I installed the 32bit first and it worked. Then I reinstalled the 64bit and it worked without any problems. I set it up with a dual boot configuration with XP.|
|HP Pavilion p6402f||11.4 64bit||11.4 works out of the box. The computer has an Intel GMA X4500 as standard, I added a Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 which works with Noveau but also with the prop. driver. smolt-profile: http://www.smolts.org/client/show_all/pub_011e3c42-e4e1-4044-b553-ebfc53bd4f38|
|HP Z200||11.3 32bit||11.3 works out of the box. The computer has a Quadro FX380 as standard, I added a Quadro FX1800 which works with the prop. driver. Have not tested noveau. smolt-profile: http://www.smolts.org/client/show/pub_4988f486-87c3-4150-bc90-5709095238b0|
|HP Z200||Tumbleweed 64bit||Intel Xeon X3470 2.93 GHz, AMD FirePro v5700 (RV730) graphics, Intel 82578DM Gigabit Ethernet NIC. Tumbleweed works out of the box and does not require any extra firmware updates.|