If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
The openSUSE registry contains the official openSUSE Container images and container images from devel and home projects. There are four main name spaces:
- Official contains the official openSUSE and openSUSE Kubic container images. Images in the kubic namespace are mainly required for running kubernetes.
- Devel contains container images from the various devel projects.
- Home contains container images from the home projects.
- All lists all available container images.
There are several helpful tools to run and manage containers on openSUSE:
- containers-systemd - package containing systemd service files and sysconfig configuration files to run containers
- container-registry-systemd - Scripts and systemd service files to setup a local registry including RBAC
- mirror-registry - tool to create a list of container images to mirror as input for umoci
- reg - tool to query a container registry
There are several openSUSE Base Container Images:
- registry.opensuse.org/opensuse/leap - Base image with zypper based on openSUSE Leap
- registry.opensuse.org/opensuse/tumbleweed - Base image with zypper based on openSUSE Tumbleweed
- registry.opensuse.org/opensuse/busybox - Busybox based base container with glibc, no zypper. It contains a RPM database to build derived containers. The size is about 9MB.