Welcome to the Support database Portal edit
Support Database (SDB) articles are written as solutions for technical problems with openSUSE. They cover a wide range of problems, from installation and configuration issues, to workarounds for bugs and missing features. You can easily search the SDB from any page in this wiki if you add the SDB: prefix to your keyword; for example, the search for SDB:graphics will give you the articles in the Support Database with graphics in the title and in the text.
If you can't find a solution for a problem in the SDB, then you can check support portal for other options.
For a broader search check the other checkbox or use the Search field at the top of our wiki.
Writing SDB articles edit
SDB articles have some format and topic requirements that are described in:
- How to is about the format of SDB article.
- FAQ is about the difference between SDB, HOWTO and FAQ articles.
Please use the SDB Article template when creating a new SDB article. It's offered in the boilerplate dropdown.
- fix Writing SDB article - it is incomplete and refers obsolete stuff
- fix navigation
Browse SDB edit
Index of all SDB Pages.
Last changed SDB articles:
- SDB:Disaster Recovery
- SDB:Change Display Manager
- SDB:Set UMASK
- SDB:Access your Windows files
- SDB:Offline upgrade
- SDB:Native IPv6
- SDB:YaST KDE Integration
- SDB:DVD installation for 13.1
- SDB:System upgrade
- SDB:Team Fortress 2
- SDB:Switch xf86-video-intel to UXA
- SDB:VMware Tools
- SDB:Skype Noise