Support Database (SDB) articles are written as solutions for technical problems with openSUSE. They cover a wide range of problems, from installation and configuration issues, to workarounds for bugs and missing features. You can easily search the SDB from any page in this wiki if you add the SDB: prefix to your keyword; for example, the search for SDB:graphics will give you the articles in the Support Database with graphics in the title and in the text.
If you can't find a solution for a problem in the SDB, then you can check support portal for other options.
For a broader search check the other checkbox or use the Search field at the top of our wiki.
- fix Writing SDB article - it is incomplete and refers obsolete stuff
- fix navigation
Index of all SDB Pages.
Last changed SDB articles:
- SDB:Configuring graphics cards
- SDB:Ssh-agent KDE Wallet
- SDB:Self Encrypting Drive
- SDB:Basics of partitions, filesystems, mount points
- SDB:Firefox MP4/H.264 Video Support
- SDB:Installation on a Mac
- SDB:LAMP setup
- SDB:KDE Connect
- SDB:Installing Java
- SDB:Repair MBR after Windows install
- SDB:Dual boot on 2 drives
- SDB:Bluetooth kinputwizard
- SDB:Create a Live USB stick using macOS