Support Database (SDB) articles are written as solutions for technical problems with openSUSE. They cover a wide range of problems, from installation and configuration issues, to workarounds for bugs and missing features. You can easily search the SDB from any page in this wiki if you add the SDB: prefix to your keyword; for example, the search for SDB:graphics will give you the articles in the Support Database with graphics in the title and in the text.
If you can't find a solution for a problem in the SDB, then you can check support portal for other options.
For a broader search check the other checkbox or use the Search field at the top of our wiki.
- fix Writing SDB article - it is incomplete and refers obsolete stuff
- fix navigation
Index of all SDB Pages.
Last changed SDB articles:
- SDB:Zypper manual
- SDB:How to set-up a HP printer
- SDB:Hercules s390 emulation
- SDB:Configuring poedit
- SDB:Areca RAID controllers
- SDB:VNC usage
- SDB:NVIDIA SUSE Prime
- SDB:KDE repositories
- SDB:Facial authentication
- SDB:OpenSSH public key authentication
- SDB:Prefered bootloader options
- SDB:Apache installation