tagline: From openSUSE
Welcome to the Support database Portal edit
Support Database (SDB) articles are written as solutions for technical problems with openSUSE. They cover a wide range of problems, from installation and configuration issues, to workarounds for bugs and missing features. You can easily search the SDB from any page in this wiki if you add the SDB: prefix to your keyword; for example, the search for SDB:graphics will give you the articles in the Support Database with graphics in the title and in the text.
If you can't find a solution for a problem in the SDB, then you can check support portal for other options.
For a broader search check the other checkbox or use the Search field at the top of our wiki.
Writing SDB articles edit
SDB articles have some format and topic requirements that are described in:
- How to is about the format of SDB article.
- FAQ is about the difference between SDB, HOWTO and FAQ articles.
Please use the SDB Article template when creating a new SDB article. It's offered in the boilerplate dropdown.
- fix Writing SDB article - it is incomplete and refers obsolete stuff
- fix navigation
Browse SDB edit
Index of all SDB Pages.
Last changed SDB articles:
- SDB:How to Report a Printing Issue
- SDB:Using Your Own Filters to Print with CUPS
- SDB:NVIDIA Bumblebee
- SDB:Live USB stick
- SDB:Disaster Recovery
- SDB:Create a Live USB stick using Windows
- SDB:Samba versions in SUSE products
- SDB:Samba versions in older SUSE products
- SDB:YaST remote logging during installation
- SDB:Configuring Scanners
- SDB:Landscape Printing
- SDB:Installing GNOME 3.0 on openSUSE 11.4
- SDB:GNOME: A Quick Guide - GNOME 3.x
- SDB:Suspend to RAM