The openSUSE group in Telegram is a technical, camaraderie and general topic group. Feel free to consult, share, dialogue or debate about what you want, while maintaining relevant respect for regulations.
Note: This rules are an adaptation of the openSUSE IRC Rules.
- Be polite and helpful.
- Before asking, search the web for solutions to your problem.
- If you feel your query was ignored, don't despair. Perhaps no one has the knowledge or the time to answer. Remember that this communication channel doesn't offer paid support, it's a community effort.
- For technical queries, try to use the hashtag
#supportplus another that describes the software in question (eg
#plasma) before or after asking your question. The same applies for tutorials:
#how-to. This will facilitate the follow-up of the topics covered —both for pre-consultations or searches— within the content of the group.
- No NSFW/NSFL posts, no SPAM, no personal insults/discrimination.
- After gaining 3 warnings, next one is equal to ban.
- If you have to paste information then do not paste it into the group. Use a paste site to paste long messages.
- To report a message (like SPAM) to the admins, type
- openSUSE:Telegram More Telegram groups and channels.