If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
This project supports the use of openSUSE in doctor's practices and other clinical environments. We try to collect and update software. As base for packaging we use: List of Open Source Healthcare Software List. After we have packaged enough software we will try to create an openSUSE based Distribution out of it.
Goals for the desktop
- Create, maintain and describe additional software-packages for medical desktops in our Medical repositories.
- Create, maintain and describe additional software-packages for medical servers in our Medical repositories.
- Create a Live CD/DVD for the regular openSUSE distribution.
- Ohlohpage of the Project
- Freshmeatsite from the Project
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Disscussion over Medical List.
Subscribe - Unsubscribe - Help - Archives
Please feel free to volunteer and place your name and your area of interest here!
saigkill Talk - Contributions Founder of the Project
wwarlock Talk - Contributions Wiki maintainer of the openSUSE-Medical project
Chackal_sjc Talk - Contributions Software Developer
putzel Talk - Contributions Software Developer, Packager
woodsjay Talk - Contributions Software Developer, packager Wanabe
thomas_berlin Talk - Contributions Becoming a packager
Sunbiz_3000 Talk - Contributions Software Developer, Packager
houri Talk - Contributions Software Developer, packager
csimon3 Talk - Contributions Software Developer, packager
freedomyug Talk - Contributions Package Maintaiener
diamond_gr Talk - Contributions Translator to Greek, Distro Tester
Zoumpis Talk - Contributions Ex Project Leader
How to join
If you would like to join our Team, just talk to us.