With the openSUSE trademark guidelines, the openSUSE Project is looking to clarify the use of the openSUSE marks and make it easier to redistribute openSUSE-based projects.
Join the Artwork Team
See the Artwork Team page for contact information and instructions on how to contribute.
If you are not familiar with how Git works, we invite you to learn the basics here
We suggest you try these mature free software tools for creating designs for openSUSE.
- GIMP - Image manipulation software.
- Inkscape - Vector drawing software.
- Blender - 3D rendering software.
- Krita - Creative painting software.
- ShowFoto - Foto manipulation.
- Gwenview - basic image editing (quick crop, resize etc).