tagline: From openSUSE
Goals of the Advocate program
- Act as an evangelist for openSUSE to the public
- Support openSUSE at local events
- Promote use of openSUSE and contributions to the openSUSE Project
- Have a lot of fun!
How do I join?
It's easy. You will need the following:
- Set up an account if you don't have one already.
- Complete your User Profile on users.opensuse.org and your user page on the english openSUSE Wiki. Please make sure to include your IRC nick and a way to get in touch via email and/or IM.
- Sign the Guiding principles in the User Directory.
- Subscribe to the openSUSE-ambassadors mailing list, if you're not already.
- Add yourself to the list of Advocates.
Have questions? Ask on the openSUSE-ambassadors mailing list, or in #opensuse-marketing on Freenode.