This wiki was updated to MediaWiki 1.37. If you notice any issues, please report them to admin[at]opensuse.org
(Redirected from openSUSE:Advocates meeting)
This is the public meeting of the openSUSE Advocates Team
- Where: #openSUSE-marketing IRC channel
- When: at 15:00 UTC on Tuesdays. Check http://news.opensuse.org calendar for the future meetings dates
- Who: The openSUSE Marketing Team, openSUSE Advocates and everybody else!
- Next meeting: 15:00 UTC 03-August-2010
- General information about IRC Meetings
Agenda for the meeting
- Opening Comments (35 min)
- Recap of openSUSE Advocates needs and difficulties (15 mins)
- How are we doing? Everything on track?
- Do we need a kind of closer and better relationship between Advocates around the globe?
- Things we do great and must keep running on?
- Things we are suffering to do, but that is important and we believes needs some improvements?
- Miscellaneous Topics which may include: (25 min)
- Do we need to create templates for productive and collaborative reports?
- Do we need to have Ambassadors dedicated irc channel?
- Do we need to have Ambassadors dedicated mailing list? (We already got it! Thanks AJ) How will we efficiently use it?
- Do we need to develop Ambassadors welcome and first steps landing page?
- Do we need to take a look any free and available collaboration tool for Ambassadors program?
- Do we like to have Ambassadors Uniform?
- Do we believe is necessary to look around and have a brief idea of how other distros are working with similar Ambassadors program?
- Do we need to know who is using openSUSE (corporations). Is this kind of information important for us?
- What more do we need or not need?
- Next steps?
- Ambassadors Meeting log
Be involved and take a look here to see the log of our Ambassadors meeting that occurred 03-August-2010
Thanks for Ulissis