The english openSUSE wiki has been moved and updated recently. If you encounter any issue, please let us know by mail to email@example.com.
tagline: From openSUSE
We are a group of dedicated people writing and maintaining the documentation for openSUSE Leap and for SUSE's business products like SUSE Linux Enterprise. We collect input from all kinds of sources available to us.
Reaching out to us is easy: If you have typos, questions, suggestions or simply want to say hello, these are the places to go:
- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com - For openSUSE documentation related topics.
Subscribe - Unsubscribe - Help - Archives
- #opensuse-doc on the freenode network is our team IRC channel
- Markus Feilner (mfeilner, Team Lead)
- Tomáš Bažant (tbazant)
- Meike Chabowski (chabow, SUSE Blog)
- Karl Eichwalder (ke)
- Stefan Knorr (sknorr)
- Tanja Roth (ta-ro, )
- Thomas Schraitle (toms, Thomas-schraitle Talk - Contributions)
- Frank Sundermeyer (fs, Fsundermeyer Talk - Contributions, Project Manager)
- Christoph Wickert (cwickert)
Where to get our manuals
openSUSE Leap manuals can be downloaded or viewed at http://doc.opensuse.org/.
How to contribute
Software created and maintained by the Documentation Team
You can find the software we publish on GitHub:
- DAPS: DAPS homepage
- SUSE XSL Stylesheets: suse-xsl project page
- DocManager: docmanager project page
- SUSE Documentation Style Checker: suse-doc-style-checker project page