If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
Hello Gabriele, most probably you know more of Linux based operating systems than me. Surprisingly to me I got editor privileges. And I do not want to mark 'checked' something that may cause harm. Would you be so kind to have a look at my remark on the talk page to "Yast tricks"? Regards Martin =--Pistazienfresser 04:59, 17 March 2011 (MDT)
Hello Martin, you are totally right, 'su -' should be written in the text. Thanks for finding this, Gabi = --Gabi2 05:42, 17 March 2011 (MDT)
- Thanks for confirming this and for responding so fast and kindly, Gabi.
- By the way: if you need any help in importing the old YaST/zypper/libzypp related pages from the old wiki with the history including the original authors - leave a small remark here or on my discussion page (or leave a personal message at the forums). I will not be able to update them to an actual version (and importing old versions without someone able and willing to update them makes not much sense I would think) but I think the import thing I would be able to handle.
- E. G. if you want to make a new version of SDB:Zypper_usage_11.3 for 11.4 (compare: openSUSE:Zypper_versions) and also keeping the old version I guess it would be handy to export the 11.3 version, change the title by hand with an editor and than import it to SDB:Zypper_usage_11.3 to edit it there (Just a thought).
- Have a lot of fun, Martin (--Pistazienfresser 10:14, 17 March 2011 (MDT))
- Thanks for offering help but I am not going to import libzypp related pages (I am not a libzypp developer and cannot check whether old pages are still valid or need update).
- --Gabi2 06:31, 22 March 2011 (MDT)