If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
A Free, Cross-Platform Digital Audio Editor
Developer: The Audacity Team
Audacity is a free digital audio editor that runs on the GNU/Linux and other operating systems. The source code for Audacity is released under the GNU General Public License. The graphical user interface for the editor has been produced using the wxWidgets library.
- Importing and exporting WAV, MP3 (via the LAME MP3 Encoder, downloaded separately), Ogg Vorbis, and other file formats
- Recording and playing sounds
- Editing via Cut, Copy, Paste (with unlimited Undo)
- Multi-track mixing
- Digital effects and effect plug-ins
- Amplitude envelope editing
- Noise removal
- Support for multichannel modes with sampling rates up to 96 kHz with 24 bits per sample
- The ability to make precise adjustments to the audio's speed, in order to synch it with video, run for the right length of time, etc.
Please refer to the official website to get more information on features.
- Open a terminal
- Gain root permission by running:
- Enter root passsword and then run:
If you want to install audacity with YaST, please read this page.