openSUSE:Supported ARM boards
Release supported platforms
- AArch64: Any AArch64 platform with a standard UEFI boot environment are supported. Below are some pages sorted by SoC type:
- Actions Semi: CubieBoard7
- Allwinner: Pine64, etc.
- AMD: Softiron Overdrive 1000, AMD Seattle
- Amlogic: LibreComputer Lafrite/LePotato, Khadas Vim, Odroid N2/C2
- Ampere: eMag, Altra
- Applied Micro: APM Mustang, HP Moonshot m400
- Arm: N1SDP
- Broadcom: Raspberry Pi 3, Pi4, Pi400
- Graviton: AWS A1, AWS M6g
- HiSilicon: D05, Hikey, Hikey960, Hikey970, etc.
- Marvell: MACCHIATObin, ThunderX, ThunderX2, etc.
- Mediatek: MediaTek X20
- Nvidia: Tegra Jetson Nano, etc.
- NXP: HoneyComb, ClearFog CX
- Qualcomm: DragonBoard410c, etc.
- Realtek: BananaPi M4/W2, etc.
- Rockchip: Rock64, Pinebook Pro, etc.
- Xilinx: ZynqMP, Ultra96, etc.
- Actions Semi: CubieBoard6, etc.
- Allwinner: BananaPi, Cubie Board, OLinuXino, Orange Pi Zero, Pine64, etc.
- Amlogic: Odroid C1
- Arm: Versatile Express
- Broadcom: Raspberry Pi 2
- Exynos: Arndale, Chromebook
- Intel (formerly Altera): Stratix or Cyclone V FPGA/SoC, such as DE0-Nano
- Marvell: Clearfog, Turris Omnia
- Mediatek: GeekForce, Rho Board
- Nvidia: Toshiba AC100/Dynabook AZ
- NXP: CuBox, CuBox-i, Sabre Lite, etc.
- Rockchip: MK808, Tinker board, etc.
- Sunplus: BananaPi F2S
- Texas Instrument: Beagleboard-xM, Beaglebone, Beaglebone Black, Pandaboard, etc.
- Unisoc/RDA: Orange Pi i96, Orange Pi 2G-IoT
- Xilinx: Zynq
Community supported platforms
Those boards are using a downstream kernel instead of the openSUSE one.
Platforms needing some work
The following systems are under development.
- Apple: M1 based systems - WIP upstream
All EOL boards are listed in here and removed from the SoC vendor list.
Tests on boards
In addition to tests on qemu, openQA perform automated tests on real hardware:
- Raspberry_Pi2: https://openqa.opensuse.org/admin/workers/259
- Raspberry_Pi3: https://openqa.opensuse.org/admin/workers/258
- Raspberry_Pi4: https://openqa.opensuse.org/admin/workers/273
If you want to add your own board, please contact the Arm team (details on Portal:Arm).