The openSUSE maintenance team takes care of delivery of updates to the current openSUSE and future openSUSE versions as they become available.
Maintenance team members
- Christian Dengler
- Benjamin Brunner
- We watch NEEDINFO
firstname.lastname@example.org and decide whether to do an update or not.
- We ensure all updates adhere to the maintenance policy
- We coordinate the updates.
You can help e.g. in:
- notify interesting bugs that should be fixed by a maintenance update
- work as a QA tester and check testing updates to improve the quality and give feedback
- help us to create a new maintenance policy
- work in the maintenance council
- work as a package maintainer and provide the updates
- work as a junior maintainer and learn to build packages and provide minor fixes
For questions, update request, feedback you can use the mailing list of the maintenance team: