The english openSUSE wiki has been moved and updated recently. If you encounter any issue, please let us know by mail to email@example.com.
tagline: From openSUSE
Totem' is the standard media player of thte desktop environment GNOME. The application uses GTK+ and it's developed under the free license GPL. XINE and GStreamer can be used as the backend of Totem. A plugin for Firefox is included in the package for playing media files in your browser. Totem is used to create the picture/video thumbnails in Nautilus and GNOME. Another plugin is used to display a Nautilus-propertypage, which gives detailed informations about the current media file. GnomeVFS allows totem to use various network shares, such like decrypted ssh shares and windows shares.
- Playback of all supported files of Xine or GStreamer
- Supports LIRC
- Shoutcast-, SMIL- and Real-Playlist support
- Displays TV with changing the resolution (optional)
- remote control with the terminal
- full supported keyboard navigation
- taking screenshots
- automatic subtitle loading