tagline: From openSUSE
Welcome to the SUSE Studio Portal edit
What is SUSE Studio?
SUSE Studio is a simple and fast appliance (custom operating system) builder, which provides an easy to use, web-based user interface and will run in your browser without other needed software. One great feature is the SUSE Studio Testdrive. You can boot, configure and test your newly build operating system in a browser window without downloading anything.
SUSE Gallery is the place where you can find an existing appliance that you can download and use immediately. It is tightly integrated with SUSE Studio, so you can easily start to customize the appliances if you want to do so.
SUSE Studio Blog:
- Jul 25: SUSE Studio enabled Microsoft Azure image type for SLES 12 by Chris Bruckmayer
- Jul 12: Tackling spam comments on SUSE Gallery by Chris Bruckmayer
- Dec 16: SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP1 is out by Chris Bruckmayer
- Nov 05: openSUSE Leap 42.1 templates by Björn Geuken
- Oct 13: Preview Feature: Filesystem selection by Chris Bruckmayer
- Jan 16: Appliance language changing within "post scripts" by joobin
- Jan 07: Unable to upload to Amazon by NestorAcevedo
- Jan 05: How to make own design of OS? by tleicman
- Jan 05: no swap created by Christian
- Jan 05: Recent surge of spam on the forums by Boyercam