tagline: From openSUSE
Visit the Wiki Portal for information on how to edit and navigate the wiki.
Join the wiki team
You should also swing by our communication channels and introduce yourself.
- email@example.com - Is the address for our mailing list, and the best way to get in touch..
Subscribe - Unsubscribe - Help - Archives
You can also try these places, but there's not much chance of a reply:
Note:The openSUSE project is currently running wikis in different languages. You can find them here at the available language teams.
These tasks are always in need of attention
- Obsolete pages—Pages that are not needed anymore because they describe obsolete stuff.
- Pages to cleanup—Pages that don't currently meet our high standard of excellence.
- Pages to merge—Pages that need to be merged with other pages.
- Pages to expand—Pages that need to be expanded to fully cover a topic.
- Pages to move to the SDB—Pages that should be polished to adhere the Support Database (SDB) standards and be moved to the category SDB.
- Pages to delete—Pages that have been marked for deletion.
- Lonely pages— These are pages are not linked to from any other page, and thus inaccessible without the use of the search engine.
- Wanted pages— These pages don't exist, but there are two or more links to them. In other words, if you want to write article that people need check this list first.
- Double redirects— Redirects that redirect to a redirect
- Broken redirects— Redirects that redirect to a non-existing page
- Unused categories— Categories with no pages in it
- Uncategorized pages— Pages that are not in any category
- Wanted Categories — Used categories without description and without being a member of an other category (=without being a subcategry)