If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
Submit Request mirroring
This is a new feature of Open Build Service (OBS-63) which was introduced as part of Closing The Leap Gap. It mirrors an external Submit request in OBS (build.opensuse.org) to IBS (Internal SUSE instance of Open Build Service build.suse.de).
What problems does it solve?
More than 4000 Packages in openSUSE Leap/Jump are inherited from SUSE Linux Enterprise. Community can't easily contribute to these packages.
Submit request mirroring allows all contributors to openSUSE Leap SUSE can initiate submit request against SUSE Linux Enterprise. This is moderated by openSUSE:Suse_sle_review_team, so only requests which meet certain criteria can be considered for inclusion in SUSE Linux Enterprise 15.
What information is synced
- All internal comments synced from IBS to OBS containing the employee data are anonymized.
- Creator of submission in IBS will be set to the person who approved suse-sle-review
- State changes of mirrored submission in IBS need to be projected to the original submission in OBS
- Comments starting by @public keyword?
- Reviews, review type and the review comment.
Example of update: Release Management review -> Accepted (state): Looks good to me (comment if any). # or Legal Review -> OK
Note: mirrored submission always trigger maintainer review, no matter if it's submission against :Update or :GA
suse-sle-reviews are processed by openSUSE:Suse_sle_review_team
osc jumpreview # osc-plugin-jump, requires suse vpn access
mirroring of approved issues can be done by running
osc mirror # osc-plugin-jump, requires suse vpn access