To be done:
- Streamlining of SDB:System upgrade
- Include SDB:Instlux possibility in the documentation and upgrade article with some screen shots
- Prepare openSUSE 42.2 installation docs. (SDB:DVD installation for 42.2)
Work in progress:
- Writing of SDB:Partitioning with useful information about various partition schemes possible during installation.
- Writing of SDB:File_system explain to beginners how the file-system in linux works.
- Writing of SDB:Installation on external hard drive extra steps to the normal installation. (Screenshots uploaded) --Muhlemmer
- Upgrade SDB:Network installation to the latest versions and some screenshots
- Fill the Welkom to... box on this portal (on top) with something usefull
- Moving Category:SDB:Installation to portal, articles that belong here.
- Created this portal with releases box and category tree in right collomn --Muhlemmer
- Filled screenshots box with content --Muhlemmer
- Filled topics box with most typical installation resources and download links --Muhlemmer
- Create a sub-category structure for easier navigation --Muhlemmer
Last updated by --Muhlemmer 13:46, 13 March 2011 (MDT)