If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
We are using the 'Flagged Revs' wiki extension to ensure the quality of the distribution documentation. Each revision of a page is flagged to indicate its quality. Changes and new pages in the following namespaces become visible to all users after a review by the Wiki team.
Namespaces where revision control is in use:
Pages that are under revision control can have two different versions:
- Stable revision is the most recent "quality" revision. Displayed by default to all users, whether logged in or not.
- Current revision is the latest revision, whether reviewed and approved or not. Displayed by default to administrators, and visible via the "Draft" link to all logged-in users.
- Draft means that an article has not been looked at.
- Sighted means that an article has been looked at and does not contain vandalism.
- Quality means that a real content check has been done.
Articles can be rated with the flags which are scaled from 0 (zero) to 3 (three) as explained in the following table.
|Flag||Level 0||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
- Reviewers can use full scale from 0 to 3, which is appropriate for experts on topic.
- Editors can use 0 to 2, which can be used by advanced users.
- An article that has been flagged with at least a 2-rating (shaded cells) in accuracy, depth and readability will be considered as quality revision and displayed by default to all users.
- Editors review revisions for vandalism, nonsense, or other graffiti. They can mark an article as sighted, i.e. not containing obvious vandalism, or quality, but they have access up to level 2 quality flags.
- Reviewers validate revisions more thoroughly for accuracy and completeness. They can mark an article as quality with highest level 3 flags.