openSUSE:YaST: Development Workflow
This is a part of YaST development documentation.
master / Factory
- submit code via pull requests in the repositories on GitHub
- even if you have write access to the main repository, do not merge until you get a "LGTM" (Looks Good To Me) review. It is OK to ping people asking for reviews.
- the continuous integration server simply calls rake osc:sr from the packaging_tasks gem, which
- building packages manually (in build service project)
- call rake package (includes checks) or rake tarball (just for tarball)
- copy changes-file, spec-file and tarball to project
rake -T shows all available commands
(* the target projects are configured in the yast-rake gem, required from each package's Rakefile)
- see yast documentation for maintenance on github.io