This is the openSUSE:Video team - which is supporting openSUSE, SUSE and other FOSS events with video recording and streaming services.
We "founded" ourselves by "just doing the work" at oSC16 in Nuremberg and helped out at the following events as well:
- FrOSCon 2018
- LinuxDays.CZ 2017
- Qt World Summit 2017
- FrOSCon 2017
- several SUSE-internal events
Here the team should include info's about their
- Mailing List
- IRC channel
- and any special thing to be taken care of while contacting
|Image||Name||Freenode nick||Blog|| Email
(add opensuse.org behind the @)
How to join
This should include answers to questions like
- When is someone eligible to join?
- What has one to do to join?
- Is openSUSE Membership required for the task?
If you landed here, these further ressources might interest you as well:
- openSUSE:Recording_presentation <-- unfortunately, this page is very outdated atm
- Wiki of the Video Operation Center (VOC) of the Chaos Computer Club (CCC)