This wiki was updated to MediaWiki 1.37. If you notice any issues, please report them to admin[at]opensuse.org
This page links to the standards and specifications used in the openSUSE Community.
If you want to help defining, proposing or documenting an existing standard, please see documenting standards for openSUSE page.
- Software Repositories
- Libzypp Store Metadata of known repositories and information about installed non-package items.
- rpm-md format (a.k.a YUM metadata)
- YaST2 Repository Metadata Format (a.k.a SUSE tags)
- Repository Information File (a.k.a .repo files)
- Repository Index Service
- Novell Update Service (a.k.a NU)
- Updates status XML description (used by update applets to communicate with zypp resolver)
Needed standards and Extensions
- Repo-Linking http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2006-10/msg00136.html ( use case might be solved by the one click install proposal )