If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
openSUSE @ RMLL 2015 - Beauvais (France, close to Paris)
The openSUSE Project is planning a community booth at the RMLL
About RMLL see https://2015.rmll.info
Who will attend? Please fill in your name if you're going. And arrival & departure date & time so maybe you can share a train or cab, and we might organize a hotel together. In case you need travel support (see * below) fill in your travel costs.
|Nicolas (Doctor Who on Alionet)||Amiens|
Some material is needed for the booth setup. Please add things you are able to provide:
|LCD 23" Screen||Nicolas (Doctor Who on Alionet)||1||for displaying presentation in loop|
|Laptop||Nicolas (Doctor Who on Alionet)||1||running openSUSE 13.2 with all Yast modules|
|Various things to set-up the booth||TBD||Big posters, a cutter, a scotch tape ...|
Please add the things which you may require from the international team. Be sure to share this with the -marketing list!
|User:Geeko||openSUSEland||Event||At the last|
|usb key, sickers, plush, pen, and other goodies||openSUSE Marketing||Event||At the last|
After the Event
RMLL 2015 edit
- Event Date: 4th to 10th of July 2015
- openSUSE Ambassadors: Guillaume_G
- Event Details
- Tell us about the event, What did you do?
- How many DVDs taken and distributed?
- How many people were there at the event
- We promote the Event on:
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/DoctorWho80
- Google plus: https://plus.google.com/+NicolasRochard/posts/2ceeyQaAQXN on openSUSE G+ Community
- On official openSUSE french forum Alionet: https://www.alionet.org/content.php?686-openSUSE-Alionet-seront-presents-aux-RMLL-2015-%E0-Beauvais
- Any Interesting Story you will like to share with us?
- Did you have a booth?
- Of course!
- Who staffed the booth?
- Would you go again?
- What more can you do to make it better?
- And next year?
- More on some blogs:
Common Questions Asked edit