Planet openSUSE is a web feed aggregator that collects blog posts from people who contribute to openSUSE.
Latest posts on Planet openSUSE:
- Sep 21: Edivaldo Brito: Como instalar o editor de código Brackets no Linux via Flatpak
- Sep 21: Baltasar Ortega: Jornadas de Software Libre de la Universidad de Granada
- Sep 21: Edivaldo Brito: Como instalar a última versão do Scribus no Linux via Flatpak
- Sep 21: Edivaldo Brito: Veja como instalar o interpretador Node.js no Linux via Snap
- Sep 21: Uzair Shamim: A Simple List Render Optimization For React
Connect your blog
- the URL of your blog or, even better, the URL to the RSS/Atom feed of your blog
- in which language you blog, especially if it's not in English
- your full name (e.g. John Doe)
- your IRC nickname on Freenode, if you have any (e.g. jdoe)
- whether you are an openSUSE Member so that a "member" button can be placed besides your name on the feedlist
- a hackergotchi -- while it's not mandatory, it is a lot nicer for the readers. If you need help with this send a picture to the openSUSE Artwork team.
Via Pull Request
Send a pull request against the planetsuse/feeds file in https://github.com/openSUSE/planet.opensuse.org