Planet openSUSE is a web feed aggregator that collects blog posts from people who contribute to openSUSE.
Latest posts on Planet openSUSE:
- Nov 19: Baltasar Ortega: Kapman, el clon del clásico Pac-man de la Comunidad KDE
- Nov 19: Federico Mena-Quintero: Refactoring the Length type
- Nov 19: Victorhck: Script en Bash que genera contraseñas aleatorias
- Nov 18: Nathan Wolf: Things are Looking Pod-tastic | Fall Time Blathering
- Nov 18: Baltasar Ortega: SuperTuxKart ha llegado a su primera versión estable
Connect your blog
- the URL of your blog or, even better, the URL to the RSS/Atom feed of your blog
- in which language you blog, especially if it's not in English
- your full name (e.g. John Doe)
- your IRC nickname on Freenode, if you have any (e.g. jdoe)
- whether you are an openSUSE Member so that a "member" button can be placed besides your name on the feedlist
- a hackergotchi -- while it's not mandatory, it is a lot nicer for the readers. If you need help with this send a picture to the openSUSE Artwork team.
Via Pull Request
Send a pull request against the planetsuse/feeds file in https://github.com/openSUSE/planet.opensuse.org