Planet openSUSE is a web feed aggregator that collects blog posts from people who contribute to openSUSE.
Latest posts on Planet openSUSE:
- Jan 18: Edivaldo Brito: Como instalar o cliente Pandora Pithos no Linux via Flatpak
- Jan 18: Edivaldo Brito: Como instalar o Investment-Viewer no Linux via Snap
- Jan 18: Edivaldo Brito: Como instalar o Java no Fedora, Red Hat, CentOS, openSUSE e derivados
- Jan 18: [ Alionet: Tumbleweed commence l'année avec KDE Plasma et KDE Applications, VIM et curl]
- Jan 18: Edivaldo Brito: Como instalar o jogo Sudoku Simsu no Linux via Flatpak
Connect your blog
- the URL of your blog or, even better, the URL to the RSS/Atom feed of your blog
- in which language you blog, especially if it's not in English
- your full name (e.g. John Doe)
- your IRC nickname on Freenode, if you have any (e.g. jdoe)
- whether you are an openSUSE Member so that a "member" button can be placed besides your name on the feedlist
- a hackergotchi -- while it's not mandatory, it is a lot nicer for the readers. If you need help with this send a picture to the openSUSE Artwork team.
Via Pull Request
Send a pull request against the planetsuse/feeds file in https://github.com/openSUSE/planet.opensuse.org