tagline: From openSUSE
Latest posts on Planet openSUSE:
- May 20: Komunitas openSUSE Indonesia: GNOME Recipes: Yuk Bagikan Resepmu!
- May 20: Baltasar Ortega: 25 de mayo tendremos nuevo Meetup de GNU/Valencia
- May 20: Nathan Wolf: Using a 3.5″ Floppy with openSUSE Linux in 2018
- May 19: Edivaldo Brito: Como instalar o emulador de PS3 RPCS3 no Linux
- May 19: Edivaldo Brito: Como instalar o emulador RetroArch no Linux via Flatpak
Connect your blog
- the URL of your blog or, even better, the URL to the RSS/Atom feed of your blog
- in which language you blog, especially if it's not in English
- your full name (e.g. John Doe)
- your IRC nickname on Freenode, if you have any (e.g. jdoe)
- whether you are an openSUSE Member so that a "member" button can be placed besides your name on the feedlist
- a hackergotchi -- while it's not mandatory, it is a lot nicer for the readers. If you need help with this send a picture to the openSUSE Artwork team.
Via Pull Request
Send a pull request against the planetsuse/feeds file in https://github.com/openSUSE/planet.opensuse.org