Planet openSUSE is a web feed aggregator that collects blog posts from people who contribute to openSUSE.
Latest posts on Planet openSUSE:
- Jul 18: Victorhck: Tecnología LTO para compilar los binarios de openSUSE Tumbleweed
- Jul 18: Baltasar Ortega: Programa de charlas de Akademy 2019 de Milán
- Jul 18: Network Users Institute: EvilGnome – Un SpyWare
- Jul 18: Peter Czanik: Building blocks of syslog-ng
- Jul 18: Efstathios Iosifidis: GUADEC: Να πάω ή να μην πάω;
Connect your blog
- the URL of your blog or, even better, the URL to the RSS/Atom feed of your blog
- in which language you blog, especially if it's not in English
- your full name (e.g. John Doe)
- your IRC nickname on Freenode, if you have any (e.g. jdoe)
- whether you are an openSUSE Member so that a "member" button can be placed besides your name on the feedlist
- a hackergotchi -- while it's not mandatory, it is a lot nicer for the readers. If you need help with this send a picture to the openSUSE Artwork team.
Via Pull Request
Send a pull request against the planetsuse/feeds file in https://github.com/openSUSE/planet.opensuse.org