Planet openSUSE is a web feed aggregator that collects blog posts from people who contribute to openSUSE.
Latest posts on Planet openSUSE:
- Apr 21: Victorhck: Mejorando #KDE en facilidad de uso y productividad (semana 15 de 2019)
- Apr 21: Baltasar Ortega: Trix para Plasma, cursores estilo luces de neón
- Apr 21: Nathan Wolf: Sabayon Linux |Review From an openSUSE User
- Apr 20: Michal Čihař: Weblate 3.6
- Apr 20: Baltasar Ortega: Akademy-es 2019 Vigo busca patrocinadores
Connect your blog
- the URL of your blog or, even better, the URL to the RSS/Atom feed of your blog
- in which language you blog, especially if it's not in English
- your full name (e.g. John Doe)
- your IRC nickname on Freenode, if you have any (e.g. jdoe)
- whether you are an openSUSE Member so that a "member" button can be placed besides your name on the feedlist
- a hackergotchi -- while it's not mandatory, it is a lot nicer for the readers. If you need help with this send a picture to the openSUSE Artwork team.
Via Pull Request
Send a pull request against the planetsuse/feeds file in https://github.com/openSUSE/planet.opensuse.org