We are looking forward to a second edition next year, ENOS 2008.
To all attendees, thanks for participating!
The acronym ENOS stands for 'Encontro Nacional de openSUSE', a Portuguese expression which can be translated to 'National openSUSE Meeting', an event meant to unite the Portuguese openSUSE users.
The purpose of ENOS is to give an opportunity to the Portuguese openSUSE users to be together, as well as provide the participants an insight view on the latest developments on the openSUSE project and stimulate them to take an active part on the community itself.
Places and Dates
- Date: 1 September, 11:00 am - 00:00 am
- Places: Caldas da Rainha, Parque D. Carlos I and Caldas da Rainha Municipal Library
- Discussion Topics: Innovation, openSUSE Status, related projects, Open Source projects
- Map: ENOS Map
The current schedule, subject to changes, defines the following (all the times refer to Portugal Local Time):
- 11:00 am - Gathering at Parque D. Carlos I (wireless is available)
- 1:00 pm - Lunch at 'O Canas' restaurant
- 3:00 pm - Community Space at Caldas da Rainha Municipal Library (wireless is available)
- 3:00 pm - 3:45 pm: "openSUSE 10.3 News"
- 3:45 pm - 4:30 pm: "BoF: The Linux Audio/MIDI Desktop"
- 4:30 pm - 4:45 pm: < break time >
- 4:45 pm - 5:30 pm: "LTSP Terminals with openSUSE, a practical case"
- 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm: "The openSUSE-pt community needs" (key note)
- 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm - Ideas & Discussion ; LPI Certifications
- +7:00 pm - Caldas da Rainha at night :-)
- Carlos Gonçalves - "openSUSE 10.3 News"
- Rui Nuno Capela - "BoF: The Linux Audio/MIDI Desktop"
- Bruno Santos - "LTSP Terminals with openSUSE, a practical case"
- Carlos Gonçalves - "The openSUSE-pt community needs" (key note)
The LPI (Linux Professional Institute) seeks to become recognized as the global leader in the certification of Linux professionals while advancing the Linux and Open Source movement through strategic partners, sponsorships, innovative programs and community development activities.
ENOS has the pleasure to announce that we agreed with the LPI Master Affiliate dri to allow interested people to certificate themselves with the LIP certification during the ENOS meeting. The exam only takes (at most) 90 minutes. What they offer is simple: 60€ + taxes (50% discount), which is a really good opportunity to everyone get their own LPI certification!
Organization and Participants
If you don't know how to help us, see the suggestions below:
- Plan a session, workshop or a demo
- Tell a friend so he/she can invite another person
Who will attend
- Carlos Gonçalves
- Tiago Santos
- António Martins
- Ricardo Antunes
- Adriano Afonso
- Alexandre Caetano
- Miguel Raimundo
- Pedro Pinto
- Andreia Machado
- Hugo Santos
- Pedro Sousa
- Alberto Ferreira
- Rui Costa
- Rui Neto Algarvio
- Marina Pereira
- João Matos
- Diogo Rebelo
- Tiago Pereira
- Paulo Fialho
- Johnny Philippe Mendes
- Nuno Catarino
- Lívio Cipriano
- Jan Madsen
- Rui Nuno Capela
- José David
- Paulo Alves
- Bruno Santos
- Paulo Jorge Rodrigues
- Hugo Costelha
- Tiago Pedrosa
- Ricardo Cortes
- Tiago Soares
- Mário Ferro
- Tomás Lima
- Paulo Soares
- Nelson Vinagre
- Pedro Rodrigues
- Ricardo Mourato
- Gil Brandao
(add yourself here or send an email to eventos (at) opensusept (dot) org)
ENOS in the Press
- Jornal das Caldas, 25 August 2007, 798th edition (page 17)
Partnerships / Sponsors
| | | | | | |
- I Fórum de Software Livre - 12 and 13 October, 2007