If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
openSUSE:Board F2F 2012
The openSUSE Board will hold a full day Board meeting on February 22, 2012.
Note: mrdocs will join the meeting in progress. wstephenson needs to exit by 16:00.
- Fiscal Management (Handling Funds, Sponsorship,...); two Proposals from AlanClark
Using the main tasks assigned to the Board as an agenda guide, how can the board improve on its responsibilities:
10:45-11:45 Facilitate communication with all areas of the community
- How to maximize board assistance across the community and how the Board can respond to questions, concerns and issues quickly and efficiently.
- How to encourage proper communication within the project channels, mailing lists and Forums
11:45-12:30 Help resolve conflicts
- Handling harassment and other Guiding principle violations
12:30-13:30 Lunch with SUSE Executives
13:30-14:30 Facilitate decision making processes where needed.
- Reaching consensus, engaging the community
14:45-15:45 Communicate community interests
- Community Manager briefing. Update on community initiatives, report from Jos.
15:45 - 17:00 Act as a central point of contact
- working together as a board
- Goals and vision for 2012 - The board should come up with a set of actionable items that are more visible and let known to the project in general
18:00 openSUSE Project IRC Meeting
19:00 Board Dinner