This wiki was updated to MediaWiki 1.37. If you notice any issues, please report them to admin[at]opensuse.org

openSUSE:ALP/Workgroups/Git-Packaging-Workflow/Minutes/20220914

Jump to: navigation, search

ALP: Build Service Git-Packaging Workflow

Meeting Wednesdays at 07:00 UTC in

https://meet.opensuse.org/alp-git-packaging-workflow

Attendees

  • Dirk Müller
  • Alberto Planas
  • Stephan Kulow
  • Bernhard Wiedemann
  • Ludwig Nussel
  • Stephan Barth
  • Manuel Schnitzer
  • David Anes
  • Jiri Srain
  • Adrian Schroeder
  • Dan Čermák
  • Matěj Cepl
  • Eduardo
  • Bruno Leon
  • Frederic Crozat

Discussion Items

Action Items

Old Action Items

  • AI: all, sync with your teams who should be involved in the review-workflow-workgroup
  • AI: dirk setup security & monitoring on the gitea instance (currently apparmor profile was added)
  • AI: Manuel and Alberto to look at git notes
  • AI: dirk to create page on changes file discussion
  • AI: all: start using the git packaging workflow and identify the quirks
  • ~~AI: help Dan to update documentation on how to use git based packages (add to https://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-user-guide/ ?)~~