tagline: From openSUSE
- Auto-completion for functions, keywords, and custom APIs
- Syntax highlighting and folding
- Project view with auto-refresh and ability to hide files and directories from the list
- Interactive console to test Lua code snippets with local and remote execution
- Integrated debugger with support for local and remote debugging
- Live coding with Lua, LÖVE, Gideros, Moai, Corona, GSL-Shell and other Lua engines
- Fuzzy search for files, symbols, and library functions, function outline
The IDE itself can be extended with syntax highlighting and tooltips.
A collection of thirdparty configuration files is hosted at https://github.com/pkulchenko/ZeroBranePackage
To make use of it create a new directory in your home directory:
Download the package you would like to extend to use to extend the editor and move it there.