If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
LiMobile - Linux SDK for iMobiles
The main objective of this initiative is to provide the composition of the rapid development environment for mobile devices from Apple even for users with little knowledge in GNU / Linux platform. As the main focus is to avoid inconvenience of installing packages and incompatible versions. Compile gcc to generate instructions and to IPAD iPhone does not need much special technique, because it is based on the Cortex A8 core ARM11 ;-)
Special packages included in LiMobile
- iFuse Allows mounting (iPhone, iPod and IPAD) mobile devices made by Apple in file system in . More information on theoffical site.
- dmg2img Converts images / files. dmg to hfsplus images. More information in the official site.
- llvm-gcc Compiler used for native objects, bitcode LLVM programs written in C / ObjC.. Information en the official sitel.
- Tools opensource to Darwin,[www.opensource.apple.com www.opensource.apple.com] the Mac opensource side.
- SshPass Allows you to install applications in the iMobile without typing a password.
- iphonedevonlinux Script to compile all the tools including the compiler itself. More information in the official site.
Instructions / Documentation
More information email@example.com
Preview of the system
Dependencies included in the image
Below the list of some basic dependencies required to create the development environment iMobile (already included in the image of the project).