Nearly no information in this article
With the latest edits nearly all information in this article have been deleted.
There is not any sentence in this article - only names of articles and boxes.
The reader is not informed (not at least in a wiki-way by a link):
- what this is about
- why this article is named "ATI" and not AMD
- why are all these names and what are the relations between them and the named items
- that AMD not only is a vendor of the devices related to this article (graphics cards/graphics processing units)
- what the meaning of the words proprietary and open Source is
- that and why some drivers are part of the openSUSE distribution and some not.
- what the meaning of the abbreviation GPU is
- who stands behind "Open Source AMD"
- who stands behind "Proprietary AMD"
Why most of the articles are should named and linked both on the boxes on the left side and on the right side is a hard riddle for me.
I would think that in this state the article is redundant as is mostly equivalent to the page Category:ATI. --Pistazienfresser 18:54, 7 April 2011 (MDT)
Should be added if anyone has time.