Shotwell is a popular photo manager for the GNOME desktop that combines ease of use with organizing abilities. It provides an easy method to import images from different devices and cameras.
- You can rotate, crop, reduce red-eye, and adjust the exposure, saturation, tint, and temperature of each photo.
- Rate and/or flag photos for easy retrieval
- Shotwell automatically groups photos taken at the same time. You can also use tags and ratings to organize your photo collection.
- Publish photos and videos to Facebook, Flickr, Picasa Web Albums, YouTube, and more.
- Easily import photos from folders or from your digital camera or phone