This wiki was updated to MediaWiki 1.37. If you notice any issues, please report them to admin[at]opensuse.org
SDB:Disable IPv6 for Firefox
If you don't need IPv6 support turned on, here is how to disable it in Mozilla Firefox.
Before you start
- If your next question is:"What is IPv6?" then you don't need it.
- If the browser is used in commercial environment, then you have to ask your company's network administrator.
- Type about:config in the address bar, and hit the
- Type ipv6 in the filter field.
- Highlight network.dns.disableIPv6 by right-clicking it, and change the value from false to true using Toggle.
- This will disable asking DNS for IPv6 addresses and will speed up website access if your network is not configured properly for IPv6.