If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
SDB:Configure Marvell network card
The following instructions have been written for openSUSE 11.0 running on KDE3.
Use YaST to add the new PCI ID
- Go to Start > Computer > Administrator Settings (Yast)
- Select the "System" section
- Select the "Kernel settings" module
- Select "Add" and then "From List"
- A dialog will pop up prompting you for the driver name and a pull-down listing PCI devices in your system.
- Enter "sky2" as the driver, and leave the sysfs file section empty
- Select the device to associate with
- Select OK.
Reboot your computer. If everything was successful, and your LAN cable is plugged in, your KNetwork icon (globe icon in the toolbar) should now be green.
- Right-click on the KNetwork icon
- Go to New Connection > eth0
- Click "Next" (most connections do not have manual IP configuration)
- Type a name for the connection (e.g. "LAN")
- Select "Autoconnect"
- Click "Connect & Save"
Now your network card should be working, and will autoconnect on startup. You may need to configure the connection for each user account.