- openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC is OBS project for PowerPC Tumbleweed
- The list of packages to work in priority are in the 3 rings projects:
- dashboard for PowerPC developers that points to last openQA results. (not maintained page)
- DVD and NET ISOs for ppc64le (Little Endian) and ppc64 (Big Endian)
Portal:Leap wiki is general doc about Leap.
Leap 15.1 for PowerPC is current stable Leap release
- openSUSE:Leap:15.1:PowerPC is OBS project for PowerPC Leap 15.1
- openQA Leap 15.1 ppc64le (even if named 15)
- DVD and Net download iso but also available via software.opensuse.org as official stable Leap.
Previous Leap releases:
- Leap 42.3 DVD and NET isos accessible from download.opensuse.org
- Leap 15.0 for PowerPC is only built but not openQA tested as 20180530, only accessible from download iso
There are many development activities you may work on: