tagline: From openSUSE
Welcome to the OpenStack Portal edit
openSUSE Versions edit
- openSUSE 12.2 includes OpenStack Essex
- openSUSE 12.3 includes OpenStack Folsom
- openSUSE 13.1 includes OpenStack Havana
- OpenStack Juno, Kilo, Liberty, Mitaka and Newton are available in the Open Build Service
Development discussions happen on the openSUSE mailing lists. The most important mailing list to follow OpenStack development and discuss OpenStack related topics is:
- email@example.com - Discussion about openSUSE in the cloud.
Subscribe - Unsubscribe - Help - Archives
We also have an IRC channel on Freenode: #opensuse-cloud.
Package development is a community development, feel free to join us!
The list of open and ongoing tasks is available via a public Trello board.
In the news edit
- October 2013: OpenStack Havana and openSUSE
- March 2013: openSUSE 12.3 is release with OpenStack Folsom
- March 2013: Moving to open development: OpenStack / Crowbar / Chef on SUSE
- March 2013: There is now an untested OpenStack Folsom on openSUSE 12.2 appliance in SUSE Studio
- February 2013: Coordinating efforts to create OpenStack packages for openSUSE and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- November 2011: openSUSE 12.1 released with OpenStack packages
- October 2010: First OpenStack packages available in the openSUSE Build Service, packaging done by Silas Sewell, Stefan Seyfried, Christian Berendt et. al