Currently, when clicking "Create", openFATE says
"There are currently no products open for new features."
openFATE opens the process of product planning and helps to:
- get a sorted overview of features in upcoming products
- follow and participate in the discussion by adding comments
- work on the features for the next product generation (version) and help to make openSUSE an even better Linux distribution
The feature database is public, everyone can browse all openSUSE features without the need to log in. An openSUSE account is only needed to comment, change or vote for features.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - This is the list where all changes to openFATE entries are distributed.
Subscribe - Unsubscribe - Help - Archives
- OSTATIC blog about the reworked openfate: http://ostatic.com/blog/the-open-fate-of-opensuse
- Linux.com article: http://www.linux.com/distrocentral/distronews/385785-the-openfate-of-opensuse
- Official openFATE announcement: http://news.opensuse.org/2009/01/16/opensuse-project-opens-feature-tracking-with-openfate/
- Read more about openFATE, see http://en.opensuse.org/Proposals/openFate.
- openFATE blog entry from Klaas: http://lizards.opensuse.org/2009/01/21/openfate/
- KDE considering FATE: http://aseigo.blogspot.com/2009/01/do-you-believe-in-fate.html
- Pro Linux article (German): http://www.pro-linux.de/news/2009/13689.html