The ThunderX2 is an AArch64 SKU family (CN99xx) from Marvell/Cavium that provides the best in class 64-bit ARMv8.1 Data Center & Cloud Processors.
- up to 64 cores with up to 2.5 GHz core frequency (3 GHz in turbo mode)
- Up to 4 TB of DDR4
- PCIe: Up to 56 PCIe Gen3 lanes with 14 controllers, Supported widths x1, x2, x4, x8 and x16
- Storage: 2 SATA Gen 3.0 ports
- USB: 2 USB 3.0 ports
- Advanced RAS (Reliability, Availability and Serviceability) support
- Standard UEFI boot environment
Please follow the generic instructions found at Installing openSUSE ARM for AArch64 EFI based systems.
By default, X may pick the BMC VGA adapter for the default display instead of the graphic card. To enable graphics via NVIDIA GeForce graphics card, using gk208b chipset, add the following snippet to /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-nouveau.conf :
Section "Device" Identifier "gk208b" Driver "nouveau" EndSection