The FriendlyARM NanoPi NEO is a single-board computer.
- Allwinner H3 SoC
- 4x ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- 256 MB / 512 MB RAM
- Micro SD
- 1x USB 2.0 host, 1x USB OTG
Writing a disk image to the SD card
- Download the image you want (Leap is stable, Tumbleweed is rolling) from here:
If the direct links above do not work for you (as we are constantly building new images), please check the general download directory for the images.
- As root extract the image onto your SD card (replace sdX with the device name of your SD card).
WARNING: all previous data on the SD card will be lost. Check first if the device you have selected is really your SD card!
xzcat [image].raw.xz | dd bs=4M of=/dev/sdX iflag=fullblock oflag=direct; sync
- Insert the SD card with the openSUSE image into your board.
- Connect the board to your PC via serial port (optional, but helpful for debugging; USB-TTL serial cable needed).
- Connect the board to your monitor (via DVI/HDMI, optional).
- Power on the board.
- Walk through the first boot steps.
- Ethernet is configured to request an IP via DHCP, check your DHCP server for the board IP if used.
- Have a lot of fun...
Default login is root:linux, works on serial console, via ssh, GUI.
dd if=u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin of=/dev/sdX bs=1024 seek=8 oflag=sync