If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
The SinoVoip Banana Pi BPI-M64 is a single-board computer.
- Allwinner A64 SoC
- 4x Arm Cortex-A53 CPU @ 1.2 GHz
- 2x Arm Mali-400 GPU
- 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- MicroSD slot supports up to 256 GB expansion
- 8 GB eMMC flash (option 16/32/64G)
- CSI camera intface and DSI display interface support
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port
- 2x USB 2.0 host, 1x USB otg (also power plug)
- 4K high-definition video playback
- 4K x 2K HDMI port and multi-channel audio output
- WIFI&Bluetooth 4.0 with 802.11BGN onboard
- 3.5mm Stereo Output mini-jack with microphone support
- Built-in 3.7V Lithium Battery Charging Circuit
- 5V power plug jack 3.5 mm
# rpm2cpio u-boot-bananapim64-....aarch64.rpm | cpio -idmv
In ./boot/ you will find the file u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin you need further on.
Note: Factory does not yet include arm-trusted-firmware, therefore do not use the Factory package.
Linux does contain a sun50i-a64-bananapi-m64.dts file.
There is no JeOS image for the BPi-M64 yet. You can take the JeOS-pine64 image, follow the instructions to write it to SD card:
# xzcat ... | dd of=/dev/sdX bs=4M ...
Afterwards overwrite U-Boot on the SD card:
# dd if=u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin of=/dev/sdX bs=1024 seek=8
Upstream version tested. Does not support hdmi, WiFi and BT.