If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
Cross-toolchain for 32/64-bit windows and 32/64-bit windows packages
- Open bugs list
- Resolved bugs list
- All bugs list
- Go to project windows:mingw:win32 or windows:mingw:win64 on build.opensuse.org
Create a bug report
Bug reports for a whole project can be opened by clicking on one of the links below:
- for issues with the 32 bit variant of the project
- for issues with the 64 bit variant of the project
- for issues with the 32 and 64 bit variant of the project
- for issues with packages required to build packages mentioned above
Bug reports for a single package can be opened on the OBS page for that package by clicking on Report bug there [see bug 1173190] or by clicking on one the following links:
- for issues with the 32 bit variant of a package
- for issues with the 64 bit variant of a package
- for issues with the 32 and 64 bit variant of a package
How to configure a cmake project to build for Windows outside a *.spec file ?
You can use the command line tools mingw32-cmake for 32bit builds and mingw64-cmake for 64bit builds as replacement for cmake.
With changes to packages, which are made over a copy of the concerning package created with osc, after confirmation a copy in the current project is created and need to be submited to the original project. Changes made via the web interface are made directly to the original package, please note.