If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
Archive:Board meeting 2020-10-27
Board Meeting Minutes 2020-10-27 0800 CET
Attendees: Axel, Gerald, Marina, Stasiek, Vinz
Status Jump / Closing the Leap Gap
- Go/No Go query submitted to affected/contributing teams by Lubos:
- Main Painpoints:
- Deadline for Release of 15.2.1: Nov 4th
- Nov 2nd, last review for Go/NoGo
- Kick-off meeting Leap 15.3
- 15.3 will be based on the new Jump concept. More info during the kickoff.
- several presentations from Lubos and no real concerns on the topic.
- kickoff announced to factory@ and project@ by Lubos
- meeting on 4th afternoon
- Upcoming: DevConf -> https://www.devconf.info/cz/
openSUSE community encouraged to submit papers
- oSLO 2020
feedback and kudos to TDF team
- Board session during oSLO
- Topics discussed:
- openSUSE committment and interactions with the Board
- Status of the project
- Marketing activities (not mainly a board job)
- Mailing Lists
- Losing users and installations
- General approach: board should not/does not want to interfere with the various teams.
- AI: Marina: check the status of the board session at the conference.
- Asking community at large for a retrospective
- Potential tool for community retrospective: https://www.parabol.co/
AI: Gerald: contact the election officials for starting the next board election process Seats up for election are Axel's and Marina's. Gerald will clarify with the election officials.
- OpenForumEurope on Nov 5th
Event: First results of the European Commission Open Source study